Valentino Balboni Drive the SVJ Xago

DoctaM3

Nothing greater than having a legend sign much less drive your car.  Here is a short video of my friend, Tedward as he interview Valentino on Eurosport 2021 in the Xago. I always learn something new from Valentino every time and meet him and this time was no different. Also, Tedward makes some AWESOME videos on all kinds of cars, so please check out his YouTUBE channel and give him a follow. You wont be disappointed, unless you expect stupid donuts and burnouts in all the worse places. :P

WOW!  Congrats DoctaM3!  Gorgeous car and fun video.  

Brought back memories of meeting Valentino at the Italian Cars event at Pocono I think in 2012?

I took HIM for a ride on track in my car.  When we came back to the pits, as he got out of the car, he said, “Next time, I drive”! (There was never a next time however).  He was a charming and patient man and a pleasure to be with.  He was generous with his time, and never too busy to sign an autograph or take a photo or chat with someone.  A true gentleman and ambassador for the brand!

I hope to see your car in person one of these days.

• 1 month later...