Which to use to sell LP640; BaT, Ebay, duPont, etc.

jamesb

I'm looking to sell my 2008 black/black LP640 and wanted to get advice as to what is the best site to list it for sale.  I would prefer to sell directly to the ultimate buyer as I expect I would get the most out of that sale.  Any thoughts or experience using different sites/vendors?  I think the market is around $200k as mileage is 9.5k and it has no issues, any views on valuation?

Past few cars I've sold have been via ebay but each has been outside of the site.  You can list for free, and for this kind of car it never fails that you'll start getting messages with questions and offers and then just work something out with the right person in a way that both parties are happy with.

i think your best route would be to cosign your car somewhere. do you really want to deal with the headache? plus when its at a dealer and proper info is provided with the car, the dealer will get more money for your car. they have financing options etc to help aide the sale of the car. 

GLWS. I can't comment on price, market is too weird.

I like personally like Blk/ Blk and m>10K seems the sweet spot.

FWIW add content to the post/ ad. Can a Florida car pass California smog tests?  EGear snap, Seat leather, Tire/ brakes all that stuff.

Again GLWS

On 10/7/2021 at 9:26 AM, jamesb said:

I'm looking to sell my 2008 black/black LP640 and wanted to get advice as to what is the best site to list it for sale.  I would prefer to sell directly to the ultimate buyer as I expect I would get the most out of that sale.  Any thoughts or experience using different sites/vendors?  I think the market is around $200k as mileage is 9.5k and it has no issues, any views on valuation?

E-gear or manual? There are a couple of parties I could connect you with potentially if it's a manual. 

Thanks for the information.  It's an e-gear with carbon ceramic brakes.  If anyone is interested here, let me know.  I thought about consignment in that I don't want to deal with the headaches of selling an exotic myself but I haven't found an easy solution yet so it's still in my garage!!

But why would you want to sell a LP640! Seriously though I'd contact Cats Exotics and see what they would offer me for my car.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 5:33 AM, sprite said:

But why would you want to sell a LP640! Seriously though I'd contact Cats Exotics and see what they would offer me for my car.

Excellent point. Roy would be able to move it for sure! 

• 1 month later...