School proje

Louise

Hi

I am a teacher from a Hampshire school, near Winchester, and a class of 7-9 year olds  are starting a geography based project after half term to decide what is the best export from Bologna - bolognese sauce or Lamborghini cars!

Any ideas of where we might find a local owner who might love to pop in for half an hour with a beautiful car (I’m making the sauce) or where they could find details about the company etc? Many thanks for reading! 

16 hours ago, Louise said:

Hi

I am a teacher from a Hampshire school, near Winchester, and a class of 7-9 year olds  are starting a geography based project after half term to decide what is the best export from Bologna - bolognese sauce or Lamborghini cars!

Any ideas of where we might find a local owner who might love to pop in for half an hour with a beautiful car (I’m making the sauce) or where they could find details about the company etc? Many thanks for reading! 

Welcome! I think the best use would be to contact the dealer in London (+44 20 7138 7903), which is just under 2 hours from you. They would know of any customers nearby and could reach out on your behalf to see if there is the opportunity. 

Hope they can help you out, but we wouldn't have details on where any owners are unless they've shared it publicly.