How to unclip the seat wiring Harness?

fails at life

I got 2 of the yellow connectors unplugged after 25 minutes of non stop workout.  But that big black one!  I slid the clip and got the connector loose but it is just sliding back and forth locked inside a retainer.

86D813CD-6788-407E-A48F-DA0B3D5E3625.jpeg

Okay I finally got it out.  The trick was to pull out a red clip completely.  I slid the clip out but didn’t remove it, I had broken many clips in my earlier days and didn’t want to break anything but my frustration took over and it pulled it out.  I cried when I finally removed the clip, I didn’t care what my neighbors thought of me.  

So for now, I am content with just the driver’s seat, the passenger will just have to suffer.  Maybe I will get around to the passenger seat one day, but I doubt it.  

With power seat I think I lost about 1.5” of headroom.  I weighed both seats and the bucket seat was 31.08 lbs and the power seat was 55.99 lbs.  

For some reason I felt like my 610-4 seats were a bit more softer than these.  Maybe because they are new and need to be broken in?

12D22B84-2BB4-4B48-8469-D7B7F716F95D.jpeg

image.jpg