My Poesche 996TT is for sale !

rakjoe

I'm selling my 996TT so I can make room for another car ;)

The car is listed on ebay by Speed Gallery, the same guys who built it for me.

Honestly for the price I'm asking it's a steel, I know I'm not gona sell the car on L-P but I'll appriciate if you will spread the word with your friends.

My car on Ebay

its gorgeous Joe! Especially for the mileage it looks mint

Good luck on the sale

-Mike

Great car Joe. How fast is it compared to the Murci for example? And what will take its place in the garage now?? :twisted:

-Olivier

The seats in that car are awesome, those are the best looking racing seats in a high end car I have seen yet. Who wrapped them for you, and did it cost under 1k per seat?

LPE TT650

The seats in that car are awesome, those are the best looking racing seats in a high end car I have seen yet. Who wrapped them for you, and did it cost under 1k per seat?

LPE TT650

Thanks, they been wrapped localy by a custom upholstry shop who does lots of custom work for speedgallery.

Cost about 1k a seat.

awsome car indeed, but im not a big fan of gt2 styling on a turbo.. and as Caza asked, how fast is it compared to lambos like the murcie and g?

awsome car indeed, but im not a big fan of gt2 styling on a turbo.. and as Caza asked, how fast is it compared to lambos like the murcie and g?

It's FAST, faster acceleration then my Murcie and bit slower on top speed probably.

I'm too lazy to go into all the mods on that car, the ebay auction lists most of them but theres more.