05 dodge str 10 truck

adamlotus

hi there a buddy is looking for a 05 srt 10 regular cab viper truck what are they going for a used one,anyone here purchased one what are your overall thoughts about this truck.

thanks

adam

thanks guys,im thinking 38-40 gs for a used o5 srt,read the forum seems like a few people are having problems with harmonic balncers almost comming off.

thanks guys,im thinking 38-40 gs for a used o5 srt,read the forum seems like a few people are having problems with harmonic balncers almost comming off.

Since it's the same V-10 as in the Viper, I believe the harmonic balancer was an 03 or 04 problem, NOT an 05 problem.

-James Miller

Unless you find one with high miles you'll have a hard time finding one for that price. Let us know what you come up with!!

well my friend found 3 in my area all asking between 40-42 with 1 1300 miles another with 5400 miles,the 1300 miles we offered them 37 its been there for 6 weeks already well see what happens.

So thats right on then. you said you were thinking 38 - 40k Well I can tell you that if they sell it you for 37k your getting a great deal seeing as wholesale on them is 36 to 38. I like those trucks, I was actually thinking of maybe picking one up for me just for the hell of it, I would want the quad cab though and they just came out for '05 so I'll probably wait til the end of the year or next year to grab one if I go through with it. Or maybe I'll go in and offer them 37,500 for the same truck your looking at. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Just kidding....... good luck

aj i drove the quad cab srt 10,very disapointing not much faster than my 1500 hemi truck,when it shifts feels like the trannys gonna fall out,not all its supposte to be,the one on e bay thats a great deal,im gonna let my friend know about this one.

thanks

aj i drove the quad cab srt 10,very disapointing not much faster than my 1500 hemi truck,when it shifts feels like the trannys gonna fall out,not all its supposte to be,the one on e bay thats a great deal,im gonna let my friend know about this one.

thanks

no problem.thanks for the info on the quad cab