last time.....tubi or kresseig?

sooriyami

Iv'e read tons and tons of posts, about how kresseig has valvetronic, higher quality, etc......but then again it's also $10k.

my question is, that no one has answered.....which is the louder exhaust?

also, if u do get the kresseig system, can u install the larini pipes with it?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all which is louder....... it is more than simply louder.... the Kreis-sieg has a very strong sound.....some may initially simply say louder but it is better described by Kreis-sieg...... "it sounds like a fricken Formula 1 race car when exercised hard".

Now to the Larini pipes being used with this system...... no need and would produce no benefit........ once you see how the system is installed and the exhaust flow paths whether opened or closed this will make perfect sense.

It is one of the nicest systems I have seen ........ you indicate "also 10K" are you saying "only 10K" or "WOW 10K"..."just kidding"....it cost to play and for me I did not see the price as a deal breaker; but then I simply wanted what I feel is the best system and the sound is as stated "Fricken Amazing"...........

A fellow I do business with; Gustav went so far as to email me from Germany to say that he too had heard it and was floored by the sound..... his words were something to the affect.... "The Best I have ever heard......

So having shared this what will you do.........??

Inquiring minds will wait and see.

By all means please tell.

Shadowman

Kreissieg is much louder, it's as loud as straight pipes basically. No comparison.

So Mako.......please share..... what do you think of the system other than it being simply louder?

Shadowman

The Kreissieg is my #1 by a large margin, particularly after spending two days listening to Aram's.

I love the flexibility, being able to press a button and turn it "off" is incredible. Everyone is macho on the board, rah rah rah and all that, but man sometimes on a date, or when I want to listen to music, it would be perfect to be able to just shut all that goddamned racket off with the flick of a switch. It's actually QUIETER than stock in that mode...lol.

And likewise, when I want to play speedracer, and feel like I'm in an F1 car, and just light it UP, the Kreissieg provides that same option, being as loud as test pipes. It's the best. The price is forgotten as soon as you experience it.

Kreis-sieg is the way to go, no doubt. Top rate quality and sound. Also, you should be able to work a little deal for under 10k, I know I don't sell it for that.

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Question: why do Eisenhaus not offer Titanium exhausts for Lambos, but they do for Porsches? Cost? Demand?

They claim to sell alot of these exhausts, but I've sold a total of 3 exhausts for Lamborghinis. I have nothing to hide, but from what I hear others are selling them by the dozen. Hard to believe being that this community is so small. On another note, if people aren't willing to pay the $10K retail pricing now, I don't think they will be willing to pay $20-25K for a titanium model. Just my 2 cents.

Question: why do Eisenhaus not offer Titanium exhausts for Lambos, but they do for Porsches? Cost? Demand?

They claim to sell alot of these exhausts, but I've sold a total of 3 exhausts for Lamborghini. I have nothing to hide, but from what I hear others are selling them by the dozen. Hard to believe being that this community is so small. On another note, if people aren't willing to pay the $10K retail pricing now, I don't think they will be willing to pay $20-25K for a titanium model. Just my 2 cents.

Okay. For under $25k I'm betting that you could get a shop to machine up a custom design that's lighter and frees up more power. Plus, an additional $10k for manifolds is a lot of money, even for those that can afford it, tbh. I mean, $25k is not chump change, even to most Lambo owners.

Guest SP_wEaZeL

They claim to sell alot of these exhausts, but I've sold a total of 3 exhausts for Lamborghini. I have nothing to hide, but from what I hear others are selling them by the dozen. Hard to believe being that this community is so small. On another note, if people aren't willing to pay the $10K retail pricing now, I don't think they will be willing to pay $20-25K for a titanium model. Just my 2 cents.

Okay. For under $25k I'm betting that you could get a shop to machine up a custom design that's lighter and frees up more power. Plus, an additional $10k for manifolds is a lot of money, even for those that can afford it, tbh. I mean, $25k is not chump change, even to most Lambo owners.

But you have to understand, it's not just the design of these exhausts, it's the sound tone that they make. I have yet to hear any other exhaust that sounds better then a Kreissieg, besides the MS Racing, but the Kriessieg is a totally different sound. The F-1 sound is unlike any other.

But you have to understand, it's not just the design of these exhausts, it's the sound tone that they make. I have yet to hear any other exhaust that sounds better then a Kreissieg, besides the MS Racing, but the Kriessieg is a totally different sound. The F-1 sound is unlike any other.

True. I personally think that the best noise that I've heard on a road car is a Kriesseig on a Countach QV500, as seen on the Eisenhaus website.

Question: what's the general powergain with the KR? And what's the general weightloss over standard too?

I feel that Kreis-sieg has a stunning exhaust ...both in looks and sound.

Now as for where all of the owners of these exhaust are....... there are many more viewers when compared to posters and the same goes for the number of folks that have the cars when compared to those that openly chat about them.

Do we find that $10K is a deal breaker when it comes to systems such as the Kreis-sieg; no, not once the folks are educated and come to understand the value but then we also sell and install a great number of BREMBO's GTR btakes as well that have a retail price of nearly $15K.

In the many years that I have been working with folks and their toys we have many customers that simply enjoy and desire to remain in the shadows.

Take care

Shadowman

I changed out my exhaust at the dealer (Beverly Hills Lambo) and benefited fr the weight reduction.

Question: how much does the Kreissieg weigh compared to what I have now? also, is there only two modes for the K: quiet and "straight pipes"?

sorry if my questions have already been asked

am really interested in the K, would appreciate your input

thanks,

CC

I have had the Kreisseig in my car for about 6 months now and i have been extremely happy with the system.I know shadowman has received his but it is not installed yet.Also Mana who is also a member of this board has one on order.

You cannot really compare it to the other systems as it is in a league of its own.Unfortunately.i did not weigh it but it is substantially lighter than the stock system.And the quality of workmanship is second to none.I would highly recommend it

I am VERY close........other peoples projects have kept me spending the time with my gal that I would like........

The Kreis-sieg system has been a wonderful piece for myself and many others to look at for a few weeks now. I can share that to a person they all are very impressed with the system and remain surprised that I have not installed it during one of my many late evenings in the faclity. But then they quickly say something like "when will mine be done?" so ......................... I have to take some time and simply "do it" which will happen very soon.

Shadowman

Sorry...a few more kicks at the can. So what effect would a K exhaust + a Gruppe-M intake collectively have on a G (SE or MY06, i.e. those that has 520bhp)? Aside from the sound, both qualitative & quantitative, what real benefits do these achieve? How much weight is saved? And has anyone actually put it on a dyno to confirm the exact power gain? I know, I know ... just the sound alone is worth it. K + Gruppe-M is close to $13K. Add the CF interior & exterior and it becomes serious $$$ (I've talked about this on another thread). Don't mind paying if its worth it (i.e. enhanced aural, visual and performance) but no way if there's the slightest margin of doubt.

Incidentally, the SE (perhaps all MY06 Gs?) is suppose to come with new silencers. How about adding the Gruppe-M only? Would that work too?