What's the fastest modified diablo in the U.S.?

abolfaz

I've heard burtoni's cars the fastest, the platunum SC cars are the fastest, etc....

What is the fastest modified diablo? What kind of mods and who did the work? :)

Allans SV ;)

What kind of HP is Allan making now? I've heard of but never seen 800+hp diablos with no nitrous. The SC cars only made around 700hp right?

1st post, been browsing for awhile and love the site (reminds me of an exotic version of Viperalley meaning you don't take shit and give shit if you know what I mean lol). Didn't post since I didn't have a Lambo, but saw this and remembered somebody who was big into Vipers (searching for the right one for myself right now) that had a Diablo with twin superchargers done if I remeber correctly by Jason Heffner (Heffner's Performance). Can't remember exactly since it's been awhile but the pictures might still be up on the Viperclub site, let me check and see. Have no idea if it's the fastest. If your on Viperalley you pry already know Krazy and how power hungry he is.

edit - here found it, only better thing would have been if it were TT

840 RWHP/927 RWTQ/ 94 octane

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat....true#Post421516

lamboengine.jpg

holy shit! that thing must reach 300 in like 15 seconds! :shock: im sure lamborghinikid's project 6.0 VT will be one of the fastest, if not THE fastest ;) :mrgreen:

He lives in Canada so maybe. Has a fleet of cars from exotics to even a 450+ hp Dodge Omni LOL. Jason Heffner even modified his CL65. He said he's going to be sending, if it's not there already, his Murcielago to Jason as well for a TT treatment :twisted:

That DIablo never made 840rwhp. I was told it made about 650Crank hp, by Jason Heffner when i tried to buy the kit off that car. It was supposedly wrecked.

Al Burtonis DIablo made supposedly 617 or 630 flywheel hp.

A supercharged platinum car recently made 530rwhp, and after tuning i think it hit 550rwhp?

So as of now, id say verifiable, Alex's Diablo on Nitrous i believe made 570rwhp. So that would be the highest i have personally seen.

In a race between Alex's car and mine a couple weeks back, from something like 60mph on, i instantly put several car lengths on him. Neither one of us was spraying, but i went into 2nd gear to start and he went into 3rd. We are pretty sure my car is quicker than his, most likely not by too much.

Also of note is the japaneese SvTT, which i will see with ALex in Japan in January. It supposedly made 1190rwhp.

Also, Mark Carney has a Platinum twin Turbo car, which he has completely re-worked, which i hear made 690rwhp.

Speaking with ALex, i know he is confident that putting a base turbo setup on a Diablo, running minimum boost, we should see about 600rwhp.

Also, on both Alex's, and my cars, we could pick up abit of power if we were able to tap into our computers to take further advantage of our mods and tune the cars. We are working on that as we speak.

That DIablo never made 840rwhp. I was told it made about 650Crank hp, by Jason Heffner when i tried to buy the kit off that car. It was supposedly wrecked.  

Al Burtonis DIablo made supposedly 617 or 630 flywheel hp.

A supercharged platinum car recently made 530rwhp, and after tuning i think it hit 550rwhp?  

Damn really? Wonder why he posted those numbers, I thought he stil had the car in his stable from what he said. EDIT - found it has 620hp and 740tq, not sure why he quoted the 840rwhp # unless it was a one time run on high octane just to see what it would do maybe (doubt it though).

For the numbers you have above are they for rwd or awd versions? I actually thought they'd be higher with a good setup. I don't know the internals well on the V12's (forged parts etc) so I'm guessing not many really want to tear into the engine for beefing up for massive power. I know I've heard of some people wanting to, unless they did, send their Gallardo to Jason for a TT setup, do they plan on tearing into the V10 or is he going to install a custom system and safe tune on the stock block?

BTW great board Alan, Pagani pics have me drooling

What about the twin supercharged 6.0. I remember seeing one before...
Is it the twin supercharged one I posted above?

I know the guy who had the heffner supercharged Diablo. It made an estimates 600-650hp at the crank (but no one ever shared the dyno numbers which seems a little fishy). I believe there was no computer tuning/tweaking and the car made only 6lbs boost. In addition, centrifugal superchargers don't work too well on the Diablo. You don't see significant increases until you are very in the high rpms. Diablos have a lack of torque/power in the mid range, which is why the platinum supercharged cars switched to the eaton style units. Wonder why a Mercedes SL65amg weighs sooo much but yet is blazing quick??? It's because it makes monstrous torque and power throughout the entire rpm range (flat from 2000rpms to redline). Since most diablos are VT, wheelspin isn't an issue, so if you create masssive amounts of power and torque in the mid-range you can use it!! For example, prior to porting the eaton supechargers and throttle bodies on my Millenium Roadster, my car made over 110ft/lbs torque (at the wheels) more than a 6.0 with full exhaust at only 2750 rpms! Now that I have some custom injectors I need to bring my car to the dyno for some tuning, but I am expecting close to 600rwhp on 6lbs boost. The superchargers flow enough air now that with the 35-50% increase in cfm of the throttle bodies (huge restriction on the Diablos), the air flow was initially forcing the throttle body open at idle. Increased the spring rates, made a custom return spring with bracket, and now I am ready to go!!!

This car pulls like crazy from 2000rpms because it makes 6lbs boost the second I nail the gas....

I know the guy who had the heffner supercharged Diablo. It made an estimates 600-650hp at the crank (but no one ever shared the dyno numbers which seems a little fishy).  I believe there was no computer tuning/tweaking and the car made only 6lbs boost. In addition, centrifugal superchargers don't work too well on the Diablo.  You don't see significant increases until you are very in the high rpms. Diablos have a lack of torque/power in the mid range, which is why the platinum supercharged cars switched to the eaton style units. Wonder why a Mercedes SL65amg weighs sooo much but yet is blazing quick??? It's because it makes monstrous torque and power throughout the entire rpm range (flat from 2000rpms to redline). Since most diablos are VT, wheelspin isn't an issue, so if you create masssive amounts of power and torque in the mid-range you can use it!! For example, prior to porting the eaton supechargers and throttle bodies on my Millenium Roadster, my car made over 110ft/lbs torque (at the wheels) more than a 6.0 with full exhaust at only 2750 rpms! Now that I have some custom injectors I need to bring my car to the dyno for some tuning, but I am expecting close to 600rwhp on 6lbs boost. The superchargers flow enough air now that with the 35-50% increase in cfm of the throttle bodies (huge restriction on the Diablos), the air flow was initially forcing the throttle body open at idle. Increased the spring rates, made a custom return spring with bracket, and now I am ready to go!!!

This car pulls like crazy from 2000rpms because it makes 6lbs boost the second I nail the gas....

How much does a stock 6.0 dynos at rearwheel?How much does your dyno at rear wheel?

the supercharge 6.0 was a platinum color.  I saw it on the 03 bull run from sanfrancisco to napa... They were playing with the computer during the run...

445-458 RWHP.

Allen think your car is faster then my?

no!!!!!  it is faster!

HAAAA HAAA, cuz its built by me!

No, i think yours is faster, but i drive better! :lol: :axe: :axe: :lol:

the supercharge 6.0 was a platinum color.  I saw it on the 03 bull run from sanfrancisco to napa... They were playing with the computer during the run...

445-458 RWHP.

Was that 2wd or 4wd?stock no exhaust?

445-458 RWHP.

Was that 2wd or 4wd?stock no exhaust?

2wd, driveshaft disconnected.