holy mother of god: Marko D selling his Supra

StoleIt

Okay if you have never heard of Chi-town street racing legend Marko D lemme fill you in: 1520 rhwp @ 59psi of boost on a Mustang chassis dyno

The car is as nice as they come, and its 100% streetable.

ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Marko-Djuri...1QQcmdZViewItem

video: http://supercartuningcenter.com/marko.wmv

1993 Supra White Auto

TH400 with 2 aluminum drums and hardened input shaft.

Fully built Pro Street Tire engine 1520 RWHP dyno record holder

AEM engine management

1600 CC injectors

Direct port nitrous system

4" HKS Titanium exhaust

HKS GT wastegate

GT47 88mm turbo with anti surge delete

Virtualworks intake manifold and throttle body

Custom Garrett intercooler core 28" X 13" X 5"

Custom STC hi flow end tanks.

i expect this car to be selling for the price of a used lambo...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I expect that car to be for sale for a looooooooooooong time.

Laugh all you want, I expect this car to sell for 80k+. Surpa's already cost a fricken truck load, and this car could take the Motor Sports drag car and give it a run for its money, and drive home from the track.

:lol: With 5 bids it's onl at $38,000. It shouldn't even be going for that much if you ask me. $80,000? Not a chance in hell I would ever pay that much for it. Maybe he can sucker some jackass to take it for that much.

Then I expect that car to be for sale for a looooooooooooong time.

Agreed.

:lol: With 5 bids it's onl at $38,000. It shouldn't even be going for that much if you ask me. $80,000? Not a chance in hell I would ever pay that much for it. Maybe he can sucker some jackass to take it for that much.

thats one hell of a buy at 38k. you get a streetcar that will beat the snot out of anyone else you will run into on the road. plus you get a full 1 year warranty.

Okay your probably right and I got excited when I said 80k, but he will probably take the record for most expensive Supra. I believe just plain jane stock turbo supra's can go for mid 20's. Modded ones are actually higher in value depending on the mods. I can't see this car going for under 50k. It just too perfect.

Edit: It's at 40 now, it should reach 50 easy, so who knows maybe mid 60's.

Think of how unreliable that thing would be to live with. It will probably be spending more time in the shop than on the road. I wouldn't pay 20k for it espicaly since its modified.

That car WILL NEVER SELL for 80K.

But it's the famous Marko-D from Chi-Town!!!!!!111!!!!

:mrgreen:

lol....

I think the most expensive supras to day have been the gold top secret one, the jgtc supras, and that yellow widebody one that was on e-bay a while back.

here's a comparison of Marko versus the Motor Sport Drag Supra:

He won by a car and a half. I ran a 8.7@169 in 120 degree trackside temperature. Remember the car is liquid to air intercooled and weighs 700 lbs less than mine. I drove it from the Marriot in downtown St Louis to Gateway, put the top back on, switched tires at the track, ran an 8 second pass, then drove it back to downtown St Louis. I guess an 8.7 on radials doesn't look fast with a 1.65 short time while bouncing off the rev limiter all of second gear. I did cut a .026 Pro Tree, as usual. I'm gonna miss my car

car ran a 8.5@ 179.

Thats a quick ass car but I would rather have any previous model lambo, just my opinion, and its currently selling for the price of a used viper. 50K and 5 days left is pretty impressive, im guessing it sells for 70K +

Oh I'd take a used Diablo over it as well, but I guess its just the knowledge of knowing you pretty much have the fastest street car in the world, which is a FMIC swap away from having AC.

Id take any Countach or early model Diablo or even a highend replica over that. Its fast but i don't like the price and easly it could become a lemon in the long run.

You'd take a replica Lambo over the fastest street supra in the world? I wouldn't even take a replica lambo over a stock supra.

I wouldn't buy anycar that is highly modified like that supra because its likely that it will break down in the long run.

You'd take a replica Lambo over the fastest street supra in the world? I wouldn't even take a replica lambo over a stock supra.

I wouldn't buy anycar that is highly modified like that supra because its likely that it will break down in the long run.

Running it at damn near 60psi then I would expect it would. 20psi would be fine.

"Fastest Street Car in the World" means absolutely nothing. There's always someone faster. Always.

And I find it very interesting that everyone posting in this thread with such interest in this old Supra is simply an L-Power "member", not an "owner".

That's not an insult obviously as I'm not one myself, but it does seem to prove that once you own an L-car, you laugh at threads like these because quarter-mile supremacy couldn't be further away on your radar. You don't give a shit.

I just noticed that...kind of neat when you think about it.

Maybe, just maybe, you younguns here who are obsessed with cars like the Marko-XYZDG supra, or whatever his name is, might want to hook up with a local L-Power member in your area and drive his Lambo if they let you. It just might change your perspecitve a little about what's important...and what's not.

Lol, the day I drive a Lambo is the day I die! Personally, speaking for myself I could care less if it's the fastest MkIV in the country. I maybe young(21), but I don't have any real interest in the 4th gen Supra. I don't like the way it looks to much, and 1000 hp isn't neccessary. It's an amazing platform, and has a vast potential, but Tractor Trailer sized turbos aren't my thing.