Article about my Viper ...

Mana

That Viper is so ridiculously sick...and I don't even care for them.

Good for you Mana, incredible car. :prayer: :prayer:

Mana, did you get my PM a couple days ago?

I'm a GTS kinda guy, but your SRT is one of the few that looks not only great but mean, and has the power to back up it's bark.

:supz:

Thats awesome mana!!!

I now have your car as my desktop wallpaper. It took over allan diablo and murci.

Mako, Thanks!!

Allan, Right back acha brutha!! Thanks!

Quicksilver, I just replied. For some reason I missed your PM. Thanks!!

vmanaktala, Thanks!!

SP, Thanks!!

macano, You should hear the blow off in action ... :mrgreen: Thanks!!

kerbie, Thanks!!

Mana , Drew does a fantastic job! My 6.0 will be his next car , we are scheduled to take the outside and studio shots at the end of this month. I only hope we can find a backdrop as sweet as the one you had! Beautiful car and pics !

wow mana, you car is totally amazing!!! are you going to leave your G stock? :twisted:

farkasd, It definitely gets your attention. :mrgreen:

TheLimey, Thanks!!

Lamborghinikid, I can't wait to see it. Thanks!!

Mike_S, The G is slated for a Rues Audio system and has a Gruppe M intake waiting for a Kriessieg exaust. Maybe some wheels. I am also watching Wayne's Turbo project with great interest.

Your colorscheme looks sick!

Love the black with red, the calipers stick out and scream :) That car looks amazing! I got to see one back at a dealership not too long ago that was just a stock SRT/10, nice looking cars. Black and red are my favorite colors besides the Lamborghini Yellow what's it called (Giallo?) but can't beat that, SHARP looking car! Impressive article, gotta show my girlfriend that one she'll have a heart attack.

Your car is just the most perfect Viper I've ever seen. If I had the money, I think I'd call them and just tell them to reproduce the exact same thing, period. :) Congrats!

-Olivier

whoa, sick Viper Bill :prayer: Do I get a ride in it whenever I make it back to CO? O:) It really looks like I won't make it back up there until spring. If you come down to Tx with any of your cars, let me know.

Ryan

I commented on the car when it was posted on SupraForums, stating it was one, if not the baddest, Vipers in the country. Reading that article did nothing to change my opinion. Unbelievable car.

• 1 year later...

Mind me asking but i happen to be a newbie...

Is it true that Fast Autos did some nasty stuff to Lambo Power.?

So you join, pick a 50 years old thread and ask something that has nothing to do with the actual thread, mmh ?

(Yes they did, just use the search function).