Ok now we know what we are dealing with the new Z06.

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that earlier today on the Viper site. Those guys over there were freaking out until they saw those numbers. Now they're not shitting in their pants as much. :lol:

not bad...especially considering it only costs $65,000 (and change)! WOW- talk about a bargain! :supz:

i smell some mods for the Plastic mess-06 rather quickly

I give it less than two weeks before theres a 150 shot Plastic mess-06 running around.

i'd rather see a forced inducted version :)

i smell some mods for the Plastic mess-06 rather quickly

I give it less than two weeks before theres a 150 shot Plastic mess-06 running around.

forget what i said, i give it two days!!! LG motorsports already slapped a pair of long tubes on it:

483rwhp/460.2rwtq!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.p...915#post3562915

this is with no tuning, software has not been adapted yet since the new pcm uses math instead of tables.

biglambo, most likely not, about on par, maybe slightly faster, they claimed 150 in 17.5 which i DONT believe.

Curious btw, what are the thoughts on a 645 HP murci, can it take this thing in a straight line? what about the 520 HP G? This sucks, I wouldnt want a plastic car to beat a lambo:(

Curious btw, what are the thoughts on a 645 HP murci, can it take this thing in a straight line? what about the 520 HP G?  This sucks, I wouldnt want a plastic car to beat a lambo:(

It's mostly fiberglass and carbon fiber.

How much does a Murci weigh? The Plastic mess-06 will suffer from an extreme lack of traction, even with those meety tires in the back. It has over 400rwtq at 3k rpm. The Murci has awd, which is a major advantage in drag racing. Race's between similar cars are decided in the first 60ft, and an AWD>RWD w/street tires. So I think its going to take a god like driver in a Plastic mess-06 to rival a Murci from a dig. Curious what it will trap though.

I am buying one

I will disown you!

I forgot to finish the sentence:For my daughter :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :finga: :finga: :finga:

Just for the record:She already has a boyfriend

Dammmn....like em or not, that car is going to be a force to be reckon with on the streets. Damn fast car. I still dont think any owners have to worry about who has the cooler car however, exclusiveness is NOT going to be in the Vettes favor. :lol:

On another note, my heads/cam LS1 TA put down 440RWHP and 404RWTQ, its nice to know i wont get beaten *as badly as i thought i would! :mrgreen:

I believe that test with the LT headers giving that car a HELL of a boost from where it already is. Most Fbodies and Vettes are severely restricted from the factory with shiity intakes and shitty exhausts. Let em breathe a little easier and you get one hell of a bang for the buck! :)