Updated Pics of my Black GT

peakcompletions

Due to moving houses and a whole lot of construction I am now finally able to get my main computer up and running and post some pics...

Here are some updated pics of my Black GT ....

Latest Changes include Bumper Delete, Painted Handles and Gas Cap, Tinted Windows, Tinted Corner Lights, Shadowman Hot buttons, Pulley and Tune, Heffner Exhaust, Lowering Springs....

BEFORE:

L0M5313.jpg

AFTER:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

and the hot buttons :D

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Great car! I wish I could do those mods on a Red car. But I dont think it will look good.

I think it would look great on a red car...

paint the handles and cap red or black.. do the wheels a satin black instead of glossy and there you go...

There is a red car with black wheels on iforged's website which will give you a good idea...

Not sure why the pic won't show up here when I try to embed the image :eusa_think:

I think it would look great on a red car...

paint the handles and cap red or black.. do the wheels a satin black instead of glossy and there you go...

There is a red car with black wheels on iforged's website which will give you a good idea...

Not sure why the pic won't show up here when I try to embed the image :eusa_think:

To do those things I need to cancel white stripes. And I am not sure if the Red one will look as good as black without stripes. Because the front bumpers plastic lip is not getting any attention in black cars. I ve no idea :confused:

This is honestly the best Ford GT I've ever seen.

I have to give you props for completely changing my idea of the car.

It is now in my top 10 most gorgeous cars ever.

To be honest though, I wish the calipers were a different color.

I think yellow or silver would much better suit the car.

Either way, AMAZING fcuking CAR.

I want one JUST like that...except I would go with yellow calipers and a yellow stripe around the outside of the rims ( just to be a little different....lol) !!!!!!

This single GT and your mods makes me want to get one BIG TIME!

Pics are great - well done!

+1

Post more pics of the Gallardo, is that the RSC diffuser and Heffner wing?

To do those things I need to cancel white stripes. And I am not sure if the Red one will look as good as black without stripes. Because the front bumpers plastic lip is not getting any attention in black cars. I ve no idea :confused:

I agree that a solid red car is missing something... here is one... ART in Austin built this Twin Turbo car and the quality is awesome, but the solid red is too much in my opinion..

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

and then check out this special edition that Heffner and the Camilo (the designer of the GT) did together... these cars take on completely different personalities with a color change :D

IMG_9122.jpg

IMG_9129.jpg

With the exception of Black, I think these cars need stripes to break it up a little...

And on the yellow calipers, that is coming on my next one which is being done right now... all satin black with yellow accents :D

I agree that a solid red car is missing something... here is one... ART in Austin built this Twin Turbo car and the quality is awesome, but the solid red is too much in my opinion..

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

and then check out this special edition that Heffner and the Camilo (the designer of the GT) did together... these cars take on completely different personalities with a color change :D

IMG_9122.jpg

IMG_9129.jpg

With the exception of Black, I think these cars need stripes to break it up a little...

And on the yellow calipers, that is coming on my next one which is being done right now... all satin black with yellow accents :D

I totally agree, plain red looks ugly. I will consider the other one, looks way better. Thanks for the help. By the way, yellow calipers will give you a great improvement on exterior looking.

yeah lol... the satin black car is actually a silver/black stripe car that is wrapped...

It will have a bunch of new stuff on it that has never been done before which will be really cool :D

:zthread needs pics: of 4 GTs standing next to each other :P

Great choice of colour for your new GT. Silversurfer's satin black fgt with black stock rims looks unbelievably good.

:zthread needs pics: of 4 GTs standing next to each other :P

Great choice of colour for your new GT. Silversurfer's satin black fgt with black stock rims looks unbelievably good.

I agree, more pictures please!!!

I think once you have everything together, you need a full shot of all your TT toys in your garage posted up in the garage section!! PLEASE!!

That is THE nicect GT I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!

and with all the Heffner goodies, makes it just insane.....

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Dear lord this looks good!!!!!!!!!! I love the sinister, stealth look of an all black car. Your car is the perfect FGT.

Heritage color is the Gulf blue color!?

• 2 weeks later...