coincidence???

ckydmk

This has got to be one of the more epic "needle-in-a-haystack" type sightings of an LPower member! Not the Murci, not "Optimus Prime" (the BIG ASS truck), but the RV - nicely done ckydmk! :eusa_clap:

Thanks Ryan! It was dumb luck that I saw it. The night I took those pictures, I was walking home from the bar, and I wanted to jump in the lake. (this picture was taken no more than 50 yards from shore), On the way to the shore I passed the RV and I saw the plate and I thought "I know a Wiggs, maybe hes from LP" and apparently it was him. Hope I didn't wake him up.

If anyone else wants post a picture of a black cat in a coal cellar on a dark night please go ahead and do so now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I was thinking the same thing the whole time. I couldnt tell what the fcuk i was looking at!

Do some of you huys really have a problem seeing it? Weird how some people can, some cannot

:iamwithstupid:

But I gotta admit, when I first read it I thought it said "WIGGSRY"

Do some of you huys really have a problem seeing it? Weird how some people can, some cannot

Depends a lot on the computer monitor too.

ROFLMAO!!!! Unfortunately, that is/was not me. Our RV is from PA and we were never in Canada.

What are the odds though!?!?!?

This is how we went across the county!

Thanks, good to be back!

Just got through 58 pages of stuff I missed! Went as fast as I could and it still took 3 hours!

ROFLMAO!!!! Unfortunately, that is/was not me. Our RV is from PA and we were never in Canada.

What are the odds though!?!?!?

This is how we went across the county!

Damn David, do you have to have a train engineer's license to operate that?

Damn David, do you have to have a train engineer's license to operate that?

:lol2: No, but it's LONG. 81 feet bumper to bumper and 67,820lbs. I like the challenge though. I navigated it through many cities and have even parallel parked it in front of the house here in CBus about 4 times.

:iamwithstupid:

That is an awesome vacation setup. Interior pics?

I don't think I have any interior shots on hand, but I will check. I will take some more when I am back in pgh.

It's very nice. 45', 4 slide-outs, 3 high-def TVs, in-motion satellite, etc. etc. 15L ISX Cummins with 650HP and 2050 ft.lbs. TQ and a 7-speed Allison Auto. A great way to travel.

He did most of the driving...

One more I found...

The interior looks like this except, on the right hand side, instead of a second couch, we have an office desk with computer setup and a recliner chair with ottoman.