Zenith, Chronomaster T

JbJam

I know nothing about watches. Nor can I afford most of the watches you guys talk about but, I saw the Zenith watch mentioned lower and I started to brows Stryker's online store and I have fallen in love with this watch - http://watchcollector.biz/timepieces/webfo...CB-4F803D25ACDD

I live in oregon right now (unfortunatly) and NO, watch seller I can find ANYWHERE in this state caries Zenith. First off, I dont want to buy a watch I cannot see in person and second why does no one carry them here? Is the brand just not respected? I really love the design and if I bought it i would never be selling it, but I dont really want to buy something and have it become worthless.

Has anyone seen this watch in person, is it worth buying a Zenith, what else should I consider in this range? Im a fan of open face designs (if thats what you call it?)

Thanks alot - the most expincive watch i have ever owned was a Get Smart watch fron TV Land 29$ ;) and damn I miss that watch :( haha

I have this watch. Go to the Zenith Watches website and check it out. Zenith has one of the best movements in the business. They are highly respected and used to make movements for Rolex Dayonas a few years back. It is a great watch and one of the best values for the money as far as quality watches go.

Zenith: http://www.zenith-watches.com

Joe

I bought mine in Singapore for $4200.00. I think that price on the link you had wasn't too bad. Singapore is super low watch prices so you can't compare to anywhere.

Joe