FAST DeLoreans!

shadeone

came across a cheap delorean in my area yesterday so i decided to do a little research on them since they have always been in the back of my mind as a car id love to own someday.... (dont worry, im still stickin with the lotus esprit!!) but anyways, I found out they kinda... wait, really suck when it comes to performance....

BUT, through browsing the internet, i did find some nice modified ones with different engines in them that some of you may find interesting! a little different then the norm...

lotus v8 twin turbo!!!

lcb.jpg

he even badged it nice and slick!

lci.jpg

5.7 Liter V8 Chevy engine pumping out 355 BHP... i guess he even races it!

pfcustomjune04f.jpg

pfcustomjune04d.jpg

cadillac northstar v8

memnorth.jpg

chevy

custclv2ki1x1.jpg

after my lotus is paid off im definately getting one of these and dropping in something with some serious balls ;)

shade

Shadeone,

There are a couple of owners in the Lotus club with them. Check the roster. I have a buddy that owns one. They were never meant to be a sports car but a executives car that looked good. I have never seen a Lotus V8 TT in one before though. That would be a cool project since the frame is a Lotus already.