trunk & frond hood release

Downdraft

In the Countach there are double cables for the front hood, trunk and engine cover. The 2nd pull cable for the engine cover is in the back end of the trunk, I can't seem to find the 2nd emergency cable (in case the primary one breaks) for the front hood and rear trunk although they are installed in the latch. The front hood seems to follow the primary one - possibly under the rug??

Ad vice appreciated.

Alex

Both front releases are under the dash next to eachother on my car. Never noticed a second one for the engine cover, even though the rear trunk is in the back of the engine compartment.

• 1 month later...

Alex, I have the parts break down and it dosen't show another cable for the engine cover nor the trunk. The only one it shows with a back-up is for the front bonnet. This is because that's where the battery is as you already know.

The one for the engine is in the trunk. The one for the trunk is in the engine, close to the ign box. I'll have to double check but I think the 2nd for the front is also underthe dash.