Diablo Aftermarket Exhaust Clips

93B18

I did a search but couldn't find anything other than Allan's old SV exhaust (what was he running?) and the Kreisseig on their website. Everybody's always taking about the MS Racing sounding nice, but can't find a clip on a Diablo. I've heard a lot of really nice aftermarket exhausts for the Murc and the G. Not too many on a Diablo. How do you guys compare a Diablo's exhaust note to the Murci and G? I'm looking to get the Kressieg sound of a G or the MS Racing sound on a Murci from the Diablo. Thanks.

Guest SP_wEaZeL

The MS Stage 2 on the Diablo is definitley alot different. It's more of a deep roar then the F1 sound we get on the Murcielago. Let me check my files, I should have a sound file of the MS on a 6.0. Here it is...this is not the Stage 2 though.

http://www.lambo-power.com/movies/M4V00970.MP4

ocparts: You didn't leave a link.

SP: So that's the Stage 1? Please post the Stage 2 when you get a chance. Thanks.

Guest SP_wEaZeL
ocparts: You didn't leave a link.

SP: So that's the Stage 1?  Please post the Stage 2 when you get a chance.  Thanks.

I will definitley do so next time that car comes to the shop!