Make that 1 Flying Spur

RyanRo24

...gone,

2bentley_20060419_002.jpg

2bentley_20060419_001.jpg

Car:

2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

Description:

This car is owned by Pimp C of UGK. Approximately five blocks away from the set of a video shoot , Pimp C’s silver Bentley got smashed on the rear driver’s side when another car ran the red-light while fleeing from another vehicle who’s occupants were shooting at it. Mike Jones was following closely in the same black Bentley, but was not involved. Pimp’s bodyguard, the 7’4” giant, “J.T.” and his relative were taken to hospital with minor injuries as a result of the crash. Pimp C, whom was driving at the time of the accident, was unharmed in the incident.

The shooting was in no way related to Pimp C, Mike Jones or the video shoot. It appears that Pimp C was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I actually met pimp C a few weeks ago and he was talking about this. I was visiting a friend who works at Gallery Furniture (big texas furniture store, for those who don't know) and he showed up wearing an orange prison-like outfit.

• 1 month later...

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually met pimp C a few weeks ago and he was talking about this. I was visiting a friend who works at Gallery Furniture (big texas furniture store, for those who don't know) and he showed up wearing an orange prison-like outfit.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
LOL, Looks like Pimp C is living beyond his means.

Nope, he's not.

To quote the great pimp (I'm a HUGE UGK fan BTW), "I just smashed up my Flyin' Spur, it wasn't shit, I just parked it in the grass and bought some brand new shit. A Phantom Rolls Royce 24's with the bump, I ain't trippin' about the seat I got them woofers in my trunk."