Ferrari Festival Pics - FXX, F1 cars etc..

LucasScarfone

Hey Guys,

Last weekend I was hired by the #12 360 modena to come out to Montreal and be their photographer for the weekend. The entire team was very supportive of my work and I had an amazing time shooting for them. I had only met them a couple times before, but they welcomed me in as one of the team. I had never been to an actual race before, so seeing all the challenge cars fly around the track left me in awe. As you will see in the pictures one of the 430 cars crashed rite infront of me! The driver was OK. After the crash I was walking by the trailer and saw the rear bumper lying beside the garbage can. The team said they were just going to throw it out, so I picked up a nice "souvenir" from the weekend.

I took around 3000 pictures over the 3 days, but I cut it down to what is in the gallery. I think I have improved alot over the weekend and I'm very happy with the results.

Enjoy the photo's!

Lucas

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album130

Lucas, those are AMAZING :shock: photos! Keep it up!

(I never tire of the pics you took on the drive down here in NorCal when you came to visit!)