93 RX-7 CYM R1 Orignal Rare FD RX7 Twin Turbo

skinny

I am helping one of my buddy Phil post his car for sale. All the details are below If you are interested please PM me with your telephone # and i will have him contact you or email him directly at [email protected]. He is located in the LA area.

93 RX-7 CYM R1 Orignal Rare FD FD3s JDM RX7 Twin Turbo

Up for sale is an original rare twin turbo 1993 RX-7 R1 CYM (J9 Paint code) FD FD3s. There are less than 200 of these originals left in the U.S. Clean title and 132k miles.

Motor: Rebuilt by Rotary Power 40k miles ago with a street port, vaccum hose job, Fuel pulsation damper, and the injectors were replaced (primary and secondaries),Fuel filter has been relocated, primary core of turbo replaced. No radiator fluid leaks, no over heating. Sequential system intact. The motor runs extremely well and pulls strong.

Mods: A discontinued Racing Beat Intake, HKS Downpipe, Magnaflow 3 inch exhaust.

Interior: 8/10. Driver side compartment on door handle(DIN) is cracked and needs replacement. Shift boot, shifter, and e-brake handle has its normal wear and tear and can use replacements. The bottom right edge where the seat connects to the rear support has a very minor tear. Everything on the interior is complete including the rear compartments and trunk cover.

Exterior: Running on original factory CYM paint, so it has suffered oxidation, and is faded. You will need a new paint job. I can recommend a few places I was planning to take them to. I have a brand new factory OEM R1 front lip, and rear lip waiting on the paint job before installing. The previous owner has tokico illuminas installed on the front. Factory strut bars are still intact.

Things that will need to be replaced or fixed: Tires are wearing out, car needs a new paint job, clutch will need replacement, rear bushings need to be replaced, AC doesn't blow cold, heater doesn't blow hot but air does come out, and it motor has a minor oil leak.

Rotary Power has done most of the work on the car and the more recent work has been done by Steve at RnR Rotary. Both companies can vouch for their work completed on this car. I have most receipts on the work done to the car from dealerships including recalls and servicing, rotary power, and RnR rotary from the previous owner and I.

*Car will be sold as is.*

Please feel free to email me should you have any questions.

iwcI7B37JdaW9UoQVrrol1zigj1k.jpg

j3GpwMbowiswdi0p6b6rU1QJmPtB.jpg

qrwDu4wfdaeLerCvrtyXg1prWHiI.jpg

sjzghvnhzB5WekV2ReY2YCcIyi5h.jpg

Those RX-7's are such nice cars.. I have only seen 1 yellow twin turbo in Chicago about 8 yrs ago.. TTT for a sweet car

Great cars, except the rotaries can be a pain in the arse to maintain...damn apex seals!