Time for Something Different

JRox

Well, since "Going to the Dark Side" (from a Ferrari to a Lamborghini) I've had the most fun I've ever had in an Exotic Car. I absolutely love my Murci. BUT everytime I see a convertible or roadster I feel like I'm missing something. Living in Calif. makes for a lot of nice open top driving days.........so....it's time to see what else is out there.

Some members may have read about when I purchased this car from a long-time member here on Lambopower (Tom is a great guy by the way) through that transaction it showed how meticulous I am when it comes to purchasing cars, so rest assured this car is in great shape. I traced and have the maintenance history for this car from the day it arrived from Italy to the U.S. dealer complete to present day.

Anyway, here are the vitals and some photos. If you are in the market for an ultra clean, strong 03 Murci, PM me for pricing, VIN, etc.

Model: Murcielago Coupe, 6-Speed manual

Year: 2003

Color: Grigio Avalon Exterior, Interior Black w/ Red Inserts and Trim

Miles: 7100

Roadster Exhaust Tips, Hidden K-40 Radar, 6 Disc CD, 7500 Mile Scheduled Maintenance performed at Authorized Lamborghini Dealer. Recent, complete PPI performed by Authorized Lamborghini Dealer.

DSC_3727_800x.jpg

Murci2.jpg

LamboStick.jpg