FS: Ferrari Pitcrew Shirt and Jeter Yankees Jersey

rmani

The Ferrari pit crew shirt is an authorized Ferrari licensed shirt and is size XXL.

The Derrick Jeter Yankees Jersey is an authentic jersey replica made by russell athletic sized XL.

Both shirts are absolutely mint and have been worn maybe 2 times at most, and because they're both kinda big I always had another shirt on underneath them.

I'm asking $50 shipped for either shirt of if someone wants them both $90 shipped for the two.

Thanks!

post-223-1207577056_thumb.jpg

post-223-1207577064_thumb.jpg

post-223-1207577071_thumb.jpg

post-223-1207577075_thumb.jpg

The Ferrari pit crew shirt is an authorized Ferrari licensed shirt and is size XXL.

The Derrick Jeter Yankees Jersey is an authentic jersey replica made by russell athletic sized XL.

Both shirts are absolutely mint and have been worn maybe 2 times at most, and because they're both kinda big I always had another shirt on underneath them.

I'm asking $50 shipped for either shirt of if someone wants them both $90 shipped for the two.

Thanks!

Damn. I'd be all over that Ferrari shirt if it hadn't been worn. Do you have any used Ferrari sneakers?

Damn. I'd be all over that Ferrari shirt if it hadn't been worn. Do you have any used Ferrari sneakers?

ok thanks for the helpful response lol.