'04 Pearl Yellow e-gear 2300 miles for sale

azlambo

A buddy of mine has a Ferrari 599 on order. He is going to be trading in his '04 Pearl Yellow e-gear Gallardo, with 2300 miles. I am sure that he would rather sell it outright than trade it in. I told him that I would post it here.

He always has pristine cars and rarely drives them, as you can tell by the mileage. He also has a red Ferrari F430 coupe that he may be trading also. I believe it only has 250 miles on it! Any interest? I will relay messages to him so that you can speak direct.

A buddy of mine has a Ferrari 599 on order. He is going to be trading in his '04 Pearl Yellow e-gear Gallardo, with 2300 miles. I am sure that he would rather sell it outright than trade it in. I told him that I would post it here.

He always has pristine cars and rarely drives them, as you can tell by the mileage. He also has a red Ferrari F430 coupe that he may be trading also. I believe it only has 250 miles on it! Any interest? I will relay messages to him so that you can speak direct.

Hello. I am interested. Could you have him email me? Email: [email protected].

Thanks for the help!

price ?

I don't know what he's asking, but you know that the dealer won't give him alot for a trade-in.

• 2 weeks later...

please send me asking price serious buyer, been looking to pick one up, waiting for a great deal. Have CASH ON HAND. -looking at the gallardo.

PM me or email me [email protected]