Gallardo 3 Piece Savini SV 2 3 Piece Forged Wheels For Sale CHEAP!

evsm

On the car for about 3-4k miles. Wheels are about $6k-$7k new. These are the top of the line Savini Signature Edition wheels. Only one wheel has a curbed mark as shown in the photos. Gloss black face with chrome lips. The rest of the wheels have zero curb marks or bends.

I'm will make a awesome deal for someone that wants a nice set of wheels! You can easily get these fixed by having the rear outer lip replaced. The reason I didn't fix them is because I already ordered a new set of wheels; which I now have installed on the car. So someone can have a super good deal on this set I'm selling. All the wheels are perfectly drivable with no issues, except one has a curb mark but doesn't affect drive ability. If you fix that one wheel the set will be perfect. Can easily be fixed by replacing the outer barrel, I have priced these set low enough to make it a good deal still!

These were custom ordered like any 3 piece custom wheel and took about 4-5 weeks to make.

I'm offering it at a bargain basement price of $2395 shipped! Sold the car with the new wheels so I don't need these wheels.

These line from Savini is made in the USA, unlike many other wheels on the market that use Korean or Chinese parts to assemble the wheels.

PM me if you have questions!

004.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

I forgot to say. It's the staggered 19" x 8.5" and 20" x 11. The setup is for a 235/35/19 and 305/25/20.

Yes!

did you know how much cost for repair the wheel for each on yours????

did you know how much cost for repair the wheel for each on yours????

The outer chrome hoop costs about $380 + labor. If you are in Cali I know where you can go to get it done. Thats the reason why I'm giving you a good deal and free shipping. ;)

Any chance you'd mount and balance tires on it and then ship em? :) If so, how much? I need new wheels for the TT G and these look quite nice!

Any chance you'd mount and balance tires on it and then ship em? :) If so, how much? I need new wheels for the TT G and these look quite nice!

Yes we can mount and balance. It is much easier to email me or pm me so I get notified. Thanks for looking.

Are they still for Sale? Will they fit the LP-560 with CC Brakes?

I am in Canada will you still ship for the same price?

Are they still for Sale? Will they fit the LP-560 with CC Brakes?

I am in Canada will you still ship for the same price?

Let me find out. I know it will fit Gallardos, R8s and LP560s with standard brakes. Do you happen to know yourself if the LP560 with CC Brakes have specific wheels for it?

$1,895 shipped, if this doesn't work out it will go on eBay. Tire Rack was selling these for $1,200 a wheel!

• 4 weeks later...