FXX and 430 Challenge

Turbo50Mike

What a treat today at Lime Rock....Benny Caiola brought his FXX there, and what a machine that is.

There was ALOT of great hardware there today...Here are some pics...

Here is a vid of me chasing some F430 Challenge cars, they sound GOOD! The FXX did go on track, but only in the beginner group, I think.

Jul24_0001.jpg

Jul24_0002.jpg

Jul24_0003.jpg

Jul24_0004.jpg

Jul24_0005.jpg

cant deny that those ferrari challenge cars put out some great sounds

They do. And they are LOUD. The FXX was also insane - You could hear him from the Paddock go around the ENTIRE track.

They had some nice hardware out there.

I heard it was an awesome day and people were coming from all over the country. There was a little yellow Lotus there that will be kicking ass soon (very fast car).

Hey, are you going to Monticello on the 31st? The full track is open. I'm signing up if my car is finished in time.

I heard it was an awesome day and people were coming from all over the country. There was a little yellow Lotus there that will be kicking ass soon (very fast car).

Hey, are you going to Monticello on the 31st? The full track is open. I'm signing up if my car is finished in time.

I will be there. Already signed up...

What's up with the little yellow Lotus? I think I remember seeing it at Lime Rock, but I don't remember it kicking any ass.