RSC Tuning Gallardo Front bumper

cablesurge

Stuart,

Has it been sent out yet?

i know mine has not been sent out. i talked to hershel and he told me that it would ship on tuesday or wednesday. i cant wait to get the bumper. hershel put a little something extra for the bumper in the shipment . i will make sure to post pics when i get it.

Guest StuartRSC
Cool thanks! Stuart also informed me that he will ship mine out next week. As long as they do a good job, it doesnt really matter to me if they take a few more days.

Thanks for the patience guys - we're making these as fast as we can but because we're using polyurethane, it's a slower process than carbon fiber. I'm in London so I don't know for certain which ones but a number of bumpers shipped today. Paul, not totally sure but I thought you were also waiting on a front spoiler?

Thanks for the patience guys - we're making these as fast as we can but because we're using polyurethane, it's a slower process than carbon fiber. I'm in London so I don't know for certain which ones but a number of bumpers shipped today. Paul, not totally sure but I thought you were also waiting on a front spoiler?

yeah i am waiting on that piece too. hershel said that the bumper and the spoiler would probably ship by wednesday. did you hear differently?