New Lambo showroom/dealership

wildkalabaw

Inside the upscale Westfield Topanga, in between Louis Vuitton and Neiman Marcus.

Good news for SFV Lambo owners like me.

Lambo is very much alive in the valley

This dealership operates Ferrari, Porsche, Audi, and now Lambo dealership in west SFV and Calabasas.

Opening next month.

auto_gallery_lambo.jpg

The Auto gallery was able to close the deal. They have been in negotiations for quite some time. I have had good and bad experiences there, I hope they are able to bring great things to our Lambo Community out here

Yeah this is a strange move especially the physical location! Personally, I am not a fan of the Auto Gallery

Deuce I have had more bad experiences there then good. Same goes for my parents and many friends I have.

as a side not this dealership is not replacing LOC, this is replacing Lamborghini Calabasas

Deuce I have had more bad experiences there then good. Same goes for my parents and many friends I have.

as a side not this dealership is not replacing LOC, this is replacing Lamborghini Calabasas

Auto Gallery is one of the worst dealerships in SoCal.

Service and Sales blow.

Looks like I'll be at Calabasas Luxury or Bev Hills when the day comes.

Service and Sales blow.

My honest opinion Jeff and Grant who were over at LOC are still the best and worth going to still to this day for service. I dont have a car currently but when I do make my next purchase like you LABull I will not be taking my car to Auto gallery for service nor will I purchasing from them. There are way to many great dealerships out there and I will not through hard earned money to someone who doesnt give a rats ass.

I do wish them the best of luck, as this is a horrible time to be in car sales but there attitudes need to change

Service and Sales blow.

What did auto gallery do to get this rating? Please Elaborate so maybe when others make their purchase or bring in the vehicle for service they have a heads up or some kind of warning.