Front license plate bracket

JDO

You might want to call a local dealer, I'm sure they can get one to mail to you, or pick up/install if you are close enough.

I can tell you this though - I know most people on this forum who live in states that require front plates do not use them. They say that either cops dont bother to pull them over, or they would rather eat the ticket then ruin the asthetics of the lambo's front end.

I can also tell you something from experience: I purchased my Bentley Continental GT from someone in a state that requires a front plate, well my state doesnt, so now I am stuck with that hideous front plate bracket on the front of my beautiful car, and the only way to remove it is to pay $2K+ for a new bumper -- my point is, it may hurt your resale to put one on there. Just my .02 ....

Check out www.swiftmotorsports.com. They have a motorized front tag bracket I have installed on my superleggera. Too efffing cool if you ask me. Tag resides out of site on undercarriage up tight. Push a key fob and it pops out motorized. The look on the officers face is priceless when he pulls you over for no front tag, then by the time he walks up to your window the tag is up and in place. I play dumb and usually say...."What do you mean there is no front tag?". He walks up to front to look and its there. Twice so far he said sorry and scratched his head like he had a hard night out drinking. The trick is not to laugh and bite your tongue.

There are front brackets that just screw into your front tow hook opening. That is the fasterst, cheapest, and easiest way to do this.

No modification required. Your local dealer can get you one, or look on the forums or internet. They work well, and I have seen them. Just do not know who makes it. Check the lambo parts suppliers that sponsor these forums.