gallardo air filter question

paulfromtulsa

can you guys tell me who makes good high flow air filters for my 07 gallardo? also how often should you change your filters?

AFE makes really good ones, also BMC.please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors has a deal on the sport filters,you should clean the sport filters every 7k,paper filters throw away every 5-7k,are you in Tulsa? out there the sport filters will be better depending on where about your at with them putting salt on the road,I lived in Coweta and they used a mixture of salt and like clay or something?

AFE makes really good ones, also BMC.please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors has a deal on the sport filters,you should clean the sport filters every 7k,paper filters throw away every 5-7k,are you in Tulsa? out there the sport filters will be better depending on where about your at with them putting salt on the road,I lived in Coweta and they used a mixture of salt and like clay or something?

I got a pair of brand new AFE air filters for Gallardo for sale. You can have them for $100.00/shipped...