New Bearing TO Collars

terryjoint

I have had ten of these made so if anyone has a problem let me know. Made out of single block high grade steel. If anyone can get a lead on the actual bearing then I can put them all together.

Cost is 200USD plus shipping.

post-41-1269918849_thumb.jpg

I have had ten of these made so if anyone has a problem let me know. Made out of single block high grade steel. If anyone can get a lead on the actual bearing then I can put them all together.

Cost is 200USD plus shipping.

Awesome!!! This is for the 2V cars, right? If so, please put me down for one. If you can get them assembled with bearing, even better. Keep us posted, or PM me.

im sorry but where do these fit?

Between the engine and transmission - it's part of the throwout bearing assembly and is a notorious weak link on the CT.

Between the engine and transmission - it's part of the throwout bearing assembly and is a notorious weak link on the CT.

ahh thankyou as a nubie CT owner its nice to learn these things

Yes they are the bit that breaks on the 2 valve cars, the 4 valve part was re designed. The bearing itself is hardly ever a problem but I would love to put my collars together with the bearings. Especially as Lamborghini charge 3500 Euros for them which is about 4550$.

I will get the postage figure worked out and put the price up to the USA including shipping, but I doubt it is more then 25 or 30 USD

Yes they are the bit that breaks on the 2 valve cars, the 4 valve part was re designed. The bearing itself is hardly ever a problem but I would love to put my collars together with the bearings. Especially as Lamborghini charge 3500 Euros for them which is about 4550$.

I will get the postage figure worked out and put the price up to the USA including shipping, but I doubt it is more then 25 or 30 USD

:icon_thumleft:

• 2 weeks later...
The part shown is avaiable now, but the bearing itself illudes me, any help appreciatied

Are you waiting to find a suitable bearing to ship, or are you taking orders now for the collar? How much for shipping included to Mesa, AZ, USA?

I will get an answer tomorrow for the shipping for the collar. But any help on the bearing itself out there would save 5000 owners a LOT of money !!

I will get an answer tomorrow for the shipping for the collar. But any help on the bearing itself out there would save 5000 owners a LOT of money !!

Wish I could help on that.

• 3 weeks later...

After trolling through my email some time in the past I was referred to:

Bearing Tech Inc

www.precisionbearings.net

www.ceramicbearings.net

Ph 503-852-6030

fax 503-538-6340

Seems they can rebuild your original bearing completely for around $185 (or thereabouts), which, when combined with the new sleeve is way cheaper than the other option.

• 3 weeks later...

Terry, did you get my PM to you?

Have a customer in FR. needs collar, want to give him a way to contact you, but only with your OK.

Chadbourn Bolles

8 0 3 5 3 2 6 2 5 7 h

803 7 9 8 3 0 4 4 cell

Shipping to the US is 25 Euros so abot 30 USD so 230 USD each. I will take a pick of my bearing and get the size exactly