WTB: Diablo 6.0 and SLR

JamesSimpson

Hi Guy's and Gal's.

I'm looking for a 2001 Lamborghini Dialbo 6.0. We had a deposit on the black/cream one owner car at D&M motorsports but during the P.P.I and my clients personal inspection we discovered that the front two shocks were leaking badly and needed replacing($7000+) as well as the left bank was leaking oil and a few other bits and bobs.

The seller did give me a very nice 'wholesale' price but not enough to justify $7000+ right off the bat plus whatever is wrong with the engine which we all know can get way way up there.

So I've advised him to past and would really like to get him something in his driveway for his birthday on may 25th.

Colour preferences are red then blue then yellow then black.

Now my very best client/friend who is also a member here has been talking about getting a SLR for a while now and I recentley sold his 2006 H1 Alpha last week and told him I would do my very best in having a SLR in his driveway on his return from Europe on the 14th of May.

Colour preferences are black/red then black/black and if we have to silver/red. I've just emailed a member here about his gunmetal/red car which I think my client would like as the Murcie roadster I got him is grey/red and black.

If anyone knows or has anything that you think/feel might work for me please just let me know!

According to the rules I cannot post any company info so if you private message me it goes straight to my email so i'll be able to respond immediately.

Thanks

James Simpson

The deal on the Diablo has gone through at D&M finally so I no longer need a 6.0 Diablo.

However I have received quite a few PM's about SLR's for sale and they are all very interesting so keep them coming please.

Thanks

James Simpson