FS: 2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S Cabriolet 6speed 10K miles

Stryke

For sale is my 2005 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet. The car is Atlas Gray and has only 10,500 miles. It is a 6speed manual with black top and interior. The Turbo S cars were only made in 2005 and in very low quantities. They came standard with Ceramic Brakes ($10K option) and X50 package with bigger turbos. The car is mechanically stock and has the following upgrades done.

H&R lowering springs

K40 lazer detector built in

Window tint

Techart style carbon fiber wing (original wing included as well)

Matching center console and dash surounds painted like exterior

Short shifter from factory

19" GFG Laguna wheels with Michelin tires (original gunmetal Turbo twist 18" with Pirelli also included)

Factory Navigation system and Bose stereo

Painted bumperettes fron bumperplugs.com

Front bumper plugs from bumperplugs.com

Clear sidemarkers

Silver hood crest

Supple leather with heated seats

$78,500

The car is kept in my garage and detailed and waxed with Zymol Vintage ($2,000 wax) once every month. I barely ever drive the car and the battery died as a result. I just installed a brand new battery within the last few weeks.

I have no liens on the car and have the title in hand. I feel I am pricing it very fairly compared to the few others on the market based on the condition, mileage and upgrades. The car has 3 imperfections that I could find. The front plastic lip is cracked from driveway curb. This is common and I was told is about $200 to replace. Second, over the driver's side turbo scoop there is a tiny ding that is only visible on an angle. There is no paint damage, just a light ding from a stone while driving. I am told a dent guy can rub it out but it never bothered me. Lastly, there is a very light stain on the back painted area behind the rear window from bird dropping that sat on it before I bought the car. It is about the size of a coin.

I have used the car strictly for top down driving on nice days and only drive it for liesure. I do not go to tracks or participate in ralley's or "runs". I like to shift at 2500-3000 rpm and just enjoy the open air sometimes. I am actually selling this car because I would like to buy a 2009+ MB SL550, preferably in white so that my wife can drive it as well. I would be open to trades of that sort.

Lastly, I would give preferential attention to all cash buyers over buyers with financing. Please call or email me with serious inquiries only.

Thank you for your consideration!!

Gil

[email protected]

917-682-5820

frontside1.jpg

side1.jpg

back1.jpg

backside1.jpg

frontsidetopdown1.jpg

sidetopdown1.jpg

backsidetopdown1.jpg

silvercrest1.jpg

wing1.jpg

brakes1.jpg

inside1.jpg

navigation1.jpg

odometer1.jpg

shifter1.jpg

Nice plate frame. I have the exact one on my 996tt.