Lamborghini Gallardo 2004+ Carbon Fiber Airbox Covers W/ Silicone Hoses

Ryan@fabspeed

I just recieved a new shipment of the Fabspeed Carbon airbox covers for the Gallardo. We have plenty of these in stock and ready to ship. The carbon Fiber covers and silicone hoses will add 12 hp to your Gallardo and really dress up the engine bay. The new covers have a much smoother transition for better airflow. Please contact me with any questions you have regarding these.

Lamborghini Gallardo Carbon Airbox & RED Silicone Hose Kit $1395

Gallardo Products 2004+

Shiny RED Silicone rubber high-performance intake hoses that are simple direct replacement parts for factory Gallardo stock black rubber hoses.

The Fabspeed MAXFLO red silicone hoses allow smoother airflow than the black hoses. SHINY RED makes the engine compartment look great and dresses up the austere Gallardo engine bay. +12HP for all Gallardos in under 20 minutes.

Here is a dyno before and after install of Carbon covers and silicone hoses.

GallardoAirboxCovers.jpg

Pictures

lamborghini12.jpg

lamborghini_5_inst.jpg

lamborghini_5_inst1.jpg

Price: See our ad in the vendor classifieds or call for more information.

• 1 year later...
I just recieved a new shipment of the Fabspeed Carbon airbox covers for the Gallardo. We have plenty of these in stock and ready to ship. The carbon Fiber covers and silicone hoses will add 12 hp to your Gallardo and really dress up the engine bay. The new covers have a much smoother transition for better airflow. Please contact me with any questions you have regarding these.

Lamborghini Gallardo Carbon Airbox & RED Silicone Hose Kit $1395

Gallardo Products 2004+

Shiny RED Silicone rubber high-performance intake hoses that are simple direct replacement parts for factory Gallardo stock black rubber hoses.

The Fabspeed MAXFLO red silicone hoses allow smoother airflow than the black hoses. SHINY RED makes the engine compartment look great and dresses up the austere Gallardo engine bay. +12HP for all Gallardos in under 20 minutes.

Here is a dyno before and after install of Carbon covers and silicone hoses.

GallardoAirboxCovers.jpg

Pictures

lamborghini12.jpg

lamborghini_5_inst.jpg

lamborghini_5_inst1.jpg

Price: See our ad in the vendor classifieds or call for more information.

What kind of air filter was used on the before and after DYNO? Was the after DYNO using a high flow filter vs a stock filter?

• 2 months later...