o2 sensors

docmil488

i have a 04 G and it is throwing codes for a 02 sensor through the OBD II. i think it is bank 2 sensor 2. any idea where i can find these or the part number? Maybe they cross reference to something else Audi for a cheaper price. Any help would be great. I am 4 hours from any Lambo dealers for the most part, so i figure i would check here. i had trouble finding any help through the search.

thanks

i have a 04 G and it is throwing codes for a 02 sensor through the OBD II. i think it is bank 2 sensor 2. any idea where i can find these or the part number? Maybe they cross reference to something else Audi for a cheaper price. Any help would be great. I am 4 hours from any Lambo dealers for the most part, so i figure i would check here. i had trouble finding any help through the search.

thanks

Do you just have a check engine light on? or are you seeing a cat temp light as well?

I might have a new o2 sensor. I will check and make sure it is that same part number.