Any warranty issue with aftermarket exhaust?

Memo

I just got a bad driver window switch on the LP560. (window opens but doesn't close) As far as I know you have to replace the entire switch assembly on the center console, the car is still under warranty so I was planning to take it to the dealer.

The car has an aftermarket exhaust so I was wondering if they make a note in their system and let's say next time I have a issue with my motor, they may not honor the warranty??

Had my switch bank replaced a few weeks ago on my 560 as a prevantitive measure, there was a recall. My car has a Capristo with a remote bypass wired in. Absolutely NO issues, but I have a great relationship with my service advisor and tech. My car also has aftermarket wheels and other things as well.

Did the Giro the other week and even conversed at length with Lambo exec team (including Winkelman and Reggiani) about my car and the mods and such, no one triggered any red flags minus their concerns on ratios etc for the wheels.

Here's my thread. I think when I had mine fixed I had aftermarket exhaust. They didn't say anything, but they did a full scan on the car, too. So if you have any aftermarket tune, and it catches it; Your warranty may be flagged.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...;hl=switch+bank

Had my switch bank replaced a few weeks ago on my 560 as a prevantitive measure, there was a recall. My car has a Capristo with a remote bypass wired in. Absolutely NO issues, but I have a great relationship with my service advisor and tech. My car also has aftermarket wheels and other things as well.

Did the Giro the other week and even conversed at length with Lambo exec team (including Winkelman and Reggiani) about my car and the mods and such, no one triggered any red flags minus their concerns on ratios etc for the wheels.

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't know it was a recall. I think that should help things go smoother.

Here's my thread. I think when I had mine fixed I had aftermarket exhaust. They didn't say anything, but they did a full scan on the car, too. So if you have any aftermarket tune, and it catches it; Your warranty may be flagged.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...;hl=switch+bank

Thanks Mike!! Your help is always appreciated & thanks for the PM!! I am hoping they will have the part in stock so maybe they can finish up and give me the car back same day.

I ended up going to the dealer today and luckily they had the part in-stock. It took about 1 hour, maybe little less.

Also no problem with the exhaust.

Thanks Mike and everyone else!!