FS: Traqmate Complete GPS Data Acquisition

roncfpz

Selling my Traqmate Complete GPS Data Acquisition.

From Traqmate - This complete track-ready setup includes everything in Traqmate Basic plus an ergonomically designed display unit that will show your laptimes in your car including lap comparison and best lap icons. You can choose drivers, cars, and tracks, erase unwanted sessions, and get immediate feedback on the performance of you and your car on the backlit, bit-mapped graphic display. Qualifying mode adds in a predictive laptimer that shows you how fast or slow you are compared to your best lap.

Only used the system twice. Priced for a quick sale $650 shipped. Please PM or email me at [email protected]

This systems costs $999 new. This is the complete system which includes the following:

Traqmate GPS Sensor Unit

Traqmate Display Unit w/ backlight

Traqview Analysis Software for Windows TM

Magnetic mount GPS antenna

Velcro mounting

USB cable

6' Locking Connection Cable SU - DU (M - F)

Cigarette lighter or 12VDC Power Cable

Selling my Traqmate Complete GPS Data Acquisition.

Would you accept 600 ?

If so, please PM payment info.

tks.

From Traqmate - This complete track-ready setup includes everything in Traqmate Basic plus an ergonomically designed display unit that will show your laptimes in your car including lap comparison and best lap icons. You can choose drivers, cars, and tracks, erase unwanted sessions, and get immediate feedback on the performance of you and your car on the backlit, bit-mapped graphic display. Qualifying mode adds in a predictive laptimer that shows you how fast or slow you are compared to your best lap.

Only used the system twice. Priced for a quick sale $650 shipped. Please PM or email me at [email protected]

This systems costs $999 new. This is the complete system which includes the following:

Traqmate GPS Sensor Unit

Traqmate Display Unit w/ backlight

Traqview Analysis Software for Windows TM

Magnetic mount GPS antenna

Velcro mounting

USB cable

6' Locking Connection Cable SU - DU (M - F)

Cigarette lighter or 12VDC Power Cable

Very interested, sent PM and no reply.

Please let me know asap.

thank you.

Never got your PM - not sure why. Sold it today. Sending you PM as I know of another for sale.