E-Gear Gallardo needed

Fabspeed_Motorsport

Hello community!

I am in need of an e-gear gallardo to use for a few days at our facility in Ambler PA. I will need the car for 3-4 days to do the initial development and then another couple of days once the products are completed.

The item in question is extended e-gear paddles that I was discussing in another thread. I am going to design them after the super trofeo race car paddles pictured below. I have no idea what the cost will be at this point BUT the individual who lets me use their car for the development will receive a set of the extended paddles at no cost!

here are the standard e-gear paddles you guys have:

2j2zu52.jpg

The Super Trofeo race car I would like to duplicate for you guys!

2mnnbbq.jpg

In addition to the free paddles my detailer offered to come by and do a basic detail for whoever helps me out. The detailers name is Nick Oakes and he is the guy who maintains all of our shop cars, the owner of fabspeeds personal cars as well as my personal cars. He is very familiar with exotics and does amazing things to the finish of cars (if you do not want the detail you can opt out, I thought it would be a nice gesture to offer, however I know how some people are about other people detailing their cars!)

I agree our standard paddles are too small but those look hideously huge! Any way to tone them down a bit say like on the Ferrari's where they extend above and below the stalk just not to that degree? Kudos to you for trying it though!