04 Gallardo power loss

dallas

Took out my Gallardo and when i first got going from a cold start ( let the car warm up for a few minutes ) it seemed like there was only half the power ( almost as it was governed) After about 3 or 4 minutes of driving all of a sudden all the power came back and it ran great for the rest of the day. This lack of power has happened a few times only on cold starts ,then it runs fine after a couple of minutes of driving then for the rest of the day .Still had the engine light on but no 1-5,6-10 light. Codes found were 1426,1367,0131. Anyone ever have this happen to them and what was the problem? Any suggestion would be great. I have tried many searches and have not come up with much.Thanks in advance. Egear car.

Took out my Gallardo and when i first got going from a cold start ( let the car warm up for a few minutes ) it seemed like there was only half the power ( almost as it was governed) After about 3 or 4 minutes of driving all of a sudden all the power came back and it ran great for the rest of the day. This lack of power has happened a few times only on cold starts ,then it runs fine after a couple of minutes of driving then for the rest of the day .Still had the engine light on but no 1-5,6-10 light. Codes found were 1426,1367,0131. Anyone ever have this happen to them and what was the problem? Any suggestion would be great. I have tried many searches and have not come up with much.Thanks in advance. Egear car.

Maybe you are running on only 1 bank? Could be "Limp Mode"? Code 0131 is Bank 1 Sensor 1 O2 Sensor Low Volts. Code 1426 is Catalyst Temp Signal. Code 1367 is Bank 1 Exhaust Valve Variable Timing control.

Thanks for the reply. It is possible I could be running on one bank temporarily until it goes back to full power. I did look up the codes but am not sure what to look for to fix them. I don't really understand what they mean.

yes. this is called "bitch mode" in Italy. it is programmed to annoy those of us who dont live in wine-growing temperatures.