Sport seat option

CAPLOCKS

I am on a mission to find me the right Murcielago.... The one's that meet all of my needs both are 08 Coupes and both have Sport seats. The seats are non-recline and look great (carbon fiber) but I wonder how they sit compared to standard seats. I am not geographically able to check the fit myself unless I fly there. I am not going to use the car for any sort of track events only as a weekend cruiser. I am 5'10" and weight 210lbs. I would appreciate any feedback that you guys may have. I believe the 08 sport seats are the same style used in the SV's but not sure.

Guest MOSS
I am on a mission to find me the right Murcielago.... The one's that meet all of my needs both are 08 Coupes and both have Sport seats. The seats are non-recline and look great (carbon fiber) but I wonder how they sit compared to standard seats. I am not geographically able to check the fit myself unless I fly there. I am not going to use the car for any sort of track events only as a weekend cruiser. I am 5'10" and weight 210lbs. I would appreciate any feedback that you guys may have. I believe the 08 sport seats are the same style used in the SV's but not sure.

Sport seats are my favorite in looks. A little firmer and more narrow than the other available seats. Not for a big butt!