Bentley stereo upgrade options

Camel Toe Juice

The 08 models only have a 6 disc changer with an upgrade for an ipod addition (which I was told wasnt too impressive). Anyone know of any aftermarket upgrades that I can use Pandora and/or usb adapter?

• 1 month later...

Audiovox / Dice Media Bridge with Bluetooth integration, USB and Pandora , plug and play instead of the CD changer and will let you use basic functions with stereo/steering wheel . Less than $300 and pretty DIY.

Model:

AMBR-1502-AVW

• 3 weeks later...
Audiovox / Dice Media Bridge with Bluetooth integration, USB and Pandora , plug and play instead of the CD changer and will let you use basic functions with stereo/steering wheel . Less than $300 and pretty DIY.

Model:

AMBR-1502-AVW

Good call! I had this installed last week, works excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up for other owners, I was having issues with unit as it was difficult to play songs and pick which output (USB, blue tooth, auxillary, etc.) . On most occasions it would take 2 minutes for it to play a song and would continually repeat itself. I upgraded the firmware but it didnt help, I contacted the factory and here was their response:

We do not support the Bentley anymore so I would contact whoever sold you that unit. The vehicle's CAN bus system changes every time it is brought to the dealer. We unfortunately can not provide an "update" every time the vehicles CAN bus system is updated that is the reason we do not support it any more and have taken it off all comp ability. Sorry for the inconvenience.

With that being said, dealing with this issue for the first few minutes for me is worth having USB and Pandora access for the $300 cost. The unit is good but has some annoying flaws.