FS: OEM Lamborghini Navigation system with ipod interface

DJASTRAL69

I'm selling my OEM Navigation head unit that is in Excellent Condition. It will come with the 4 digit security code and navigation DVD.

It will also come with the Neo Prolink 2.0 P2AVWSV1 iPod iPhone AUX Satellite Interface. This will allow you to use your ipod with the unit.

This is all completely plug and play if you are looking to upgrade or replace your existing system.

I'm asking $1600 for the unit and Neo Prolink interface.

PM me if interested.

Lambo_Nav.jpg

Lambo_nav_5.jpg

Neo.jpg

Ok guys, Just sold the Neo ipod unit separately.

I'm letting the OEM Navigation GPS aisin unit with 4 digit w/Navigation DVD and removal keys go for $1400!

You Definitely won't find this deal Anywhere else!

Call or PM me....

It's out of a 2007 Gallardo. If yours is a 2006 through 2008 it's a plug and play affair. If it's a 2004-05 with a nav screen, it'll be plug and play.

If your 2004-05 doesn't have the nav screen all you need is the retrofit kit found here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audi-A3-A4-A6-RNSE...t-/220886592083

You can get it for $90 or less shipped I'm sure. After you have that, plug and play.

Let me know if you're interested as this is a fantastic deal.

Here's a photo of the retrofit kit for the 2004-05

I'm selling my OEM Navigation head unit that is in Excellent Condition. It will come with the 4 digit security code and navigation DVD.

It will also come with the Neo Prolink 2.0 P2AVWSV1 iPod iPhone AUX Satellite Interface. This will allow you to use your ipod with the unit.

This is all completely plug and play if you are looking to upgrade or replace your existing system.

I'm asking $1600 for the unit and Neo Prolink interface.

PM me if interested.

image.jpg