General Tech Section

Travis

I had mentioned this when I posted the info on oils -

how'za bout just changing title of the "Detailing" section, which has almost no action, to a "General Tech, Detailing, etc." type of section so that non-model specific info can be posted -

the "GENERAL section probably SHOULD be for this, but the tech type info that gets posted there is often lost in the 'gossip' stuff & gets buried/moved to tha back pages rather quickly -

if you miss a coupla days reading, you might miss the thread completely -

stuff like oil, tires (a new line by someone), batteries, detailing products, get my drift - could be posted/discussed here & someone wouldn't hafta dig thru 50 pages of posers being busted -

I know there's a "SEARCH" function -

but sometimes you might wanna just browse or you might just happen to see info on the new LED lights while you're checking on the type of polish that is recommended -

a way to make info easier to find without adding more sections -

it has been mentioned that the reading here is becoming boring -

when I first joined 'the' old site, it was for tech info -

and there was a lot of it -

as I read more & got into the social flow of that site & then this site, a lotta the 'research' sorta took a back seat, but when I did have a question, it was hard to find an answer, so it became easier to simply start a new thread with the same question that probably had already been aswered before -

sometimes you wanna be entertained, sometimes it's bizness & you jess wanna get info really quick - so you can go to a LARGE site & dig dig dig, or go to a smaller site (or section of) and altho fewer people are there, possibly find the info quicker since there is less stuff to wade thru (like my stupid jokes, etc.) -

my two cents - :-k

~T~