FS: Aventador Factory Race Exhaust

icoburn

I have a like new factory race exhaust for sale $7k shipped OBO (Retail is $12k). This just includes the muffler. The accompanying software tune must be purchased from your dealer. This system is warrantied by Lamborghini.

I removed it after 150 miles and installed a KSG full system because I wanted something much louder :) Sorry, I don't have any sound or video clips. It is an amazing exhaust, 10x better than stock in terms of sound and volume. It has zero drone, lots of character (overuns, pops, etc.) and a great tone.

Please PM me with questions

• 1 month later...
I have a like new factory race exhaust for sale $7k shipped OBO (Retail is $12k). This just includes the muffler. The accompanying software tune must be purchased from your dealer. This system is warrantied by Lamborghini.

I removed it after 150 miles and installed a KSG full system because I wanted something much louder :) Sorry, I don't have any sound or video clips. It is an amazing exhaust, 10x better than stock in terms of sound and volume. It has zero drone, lots of character (overuns, pops, etc.) and a great tone.

Please PM me with questions

Still available. Price drop to $6k shipped to CONUS.