2007 G for sale in San Antonio, TX - Need opinions

lamboman1

Hey guys, found this G that was traded in at Porsche dealer in San Antonio, TX. Anyone have any details on it or know anything about it? What would be a good price to get it at? Dealer is working on getting all service records from previous owner. They also told me that the clutch was replaced at 15k miles. Let me know your thoughts on it. And if i do end up making a deal with the dealer, where is a good place to take it to get a PPI done on it?

http://www.porscheofsanantonio.com/used/La...89708eaf0a0.htm

Thanks

I think this is RoadKing's previous orange G for sale? If anyone can chime in? I PM'd him and asked if its his. If it is, would be great to find out what kind of maintenance was done on it. I'm interested in making the purchase. If anyone has any info, plz let me know.

Thanks,

David.

Hey guys, found this G that was traded in at Porsche dealer in San Antonio, TX. Anyone have any details on it or know anything about it? What would be a good price to get it at? Dealer is working on getting all service records from previous owner. They also told me that the clutch was replaced at 15k miles. Let me know your thoughts on it. And if i do end up making a deal with the dealer, where is a good place to take it to get a PPI done on it?

http://www.porscheofsanantonio.com/used/La...89708eaf0a0.htm

Thanks

I just bought an '06 in SATX and the only place I could find that could do a PPI and SNAP was the Lambo dealer in Houston. I live in the area so if you need a test drive I would be happy to oblige...! :eusa_dance:

I just bought an '06 in SATX and the only place I could find that could do a PPI and SNAP was the Lambo dealer in Houston. I live in the area so if you need a test drive I would be happy to oblige...! :eusa_dance:

Hey Gallardo2020,

If you don't mind driving out and taking a look at it for me as well? I already had the PPI done on it and they said its in very good condition. Let me know, i'd greatly appreciate it!

If you do end up going, snap some pics and videos of it for me... :D