Gallardo vs C63

07pearl

Thanks for the video. LOL at relaxed faced of the lambo driver as he pulls away smoothly.

Can you give me your thoughts on the eurocharged tune? I'm about to take my car into them after putting on my cat bypass pipes. Worth the money?

thanks

Thanks for the video. LOL at relaxed faced of the lambo driver as he pulls away smoothly.

Can you give me your thoughts on the eurocharged tune? I'm about to take my car into them after putting on my cat bypass pipes. Worth the money?

thanks

Yes I think the tune is worth it. Epically on the c63 I dynoed 74whp higher forme my baseline after the tune.

I never dynoed the lambo but they claim 25hp @5500 rpm. And I believe it, especially since they claim 70-80whp gain on the c63 and that's exactly what I got.

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking about replacing my e55 with a c63. The c63 looked pretty quick there.

I have one Ill probably be unloading soon. Want another GTR. Its a 2010, 12k miles, silver on black, clearbra. Nice car and surprisingly quick. Kept up if not pulled my friends 01 360 Modena with tune and exhaust.

I have one Ill probably be unloading soon. Want another GTR. Its a 2010, 12k miles, silver on black, clearbra. Nice car and surprisingly quick. Kept up if not pulled my friends 01 360 Modena with tune and exhaust.

Cool. I want to wait until September/October to pull the trigger. Let me know if that's not too late.

Cool. I want to wait until September/October to pull the trigger. Let me know if that's not too late.

Probably not as Im not even advertising it. Just drive around town when I feel like it. Have 3 other cars so it doesnt get alot of miles. I like the C63 AMG....although not a very big Mercedes, has plenty of room for kids or chics in the back, a nice trunk, and is a rocket in disguise. Toasted a Mustang Cobra the other day, although you never know what those cars have in em. I havent seen specs on it, but I would bet its a solid mid/maybe 12.30 car. Pretty damn fast.