BMW M3 turbo 1000hp!!!

fastdrive

That's a pretty old build up, but definately badass. You have a 4-door that handles amazing, and then pulls like a freight train. Sex.

All of the piping in that car looks pretty dinky to be flowing 1000hp.... Take a look at some of the other mega-hp turbo cars on the road and you will see tubular exhaust manifolds and 3" intake piping. The m5 above looks beautiful though.

All of the piping in that car looks pretty dinky to be flowing 1000hp.... Take a look at some of the other mega-hp turbo cars on the road and you will see tubular exhaust manifolds and 3" intake piping.  The m5 above looks beautiful though.

Well, how does [email protected] sound then? Kinda hard to achieve that without serious power :mrgreen:

Oooh, Dahlback Golf in the background of that pic- that car is the definition of insanity.

oh whatever :lol:

what? its a GOLF with like, 900 hp or so- looks pretty damn fast in the vids i've seen- sure, it may not be as fast as that BMW- but its a GOLF! My mom has a golf TDI and i cant even imagine driving something with 8 times the power output- crazy.

what? its a GOLF with like, 900 hp or so- looks pretty damn fast in the vids i've seen- sure, it may not be as fast as that BMW- but its a GOLF! My mom has a golf TDI and i cant even imagine driving something with 8 times the power output- crazy.

I was talking about my unsuccessful picturepost earlier in this topic :P I think the golf is crazy too btw

I was talking about my unsuccessful picturepost earlier in this topic :P I think the golf is crazy too btw

Haha- OK, i was like WTF?! :lol:

All of the piping in that car looks pretty dinky to be flowing 1000hp.... Take a look at some of the other mega-hp turbo cars on the road and you will see tubular exhaust manifolds and 3" intake piping.  The m5 above looks beautiful though.

Well, how does [email protected] sound then? Kinda hard to achieve that without serious power :mrgreen:

I have no doubt it my mind that that M5 is capable of making some serious power... I was talking about the M3 when I was saying the piping looks dinky etc... The engine bay of that M5 looks like a masterpiece :twisted:

I have no doubt it my mind that that M5 is capable of making some serious power... I was talking about the M3 when I was saying the piping looks dinky etc... The engine bay of that M5 looks like a masterpiece  :twisted:

Ah, ok :mrgreen: :lol: