Need some help...

coollambo

I'm looking to purchase a watch for myself within the next 2 months. I've been doing some research and the following things are some of my requirements. I'm a student so my budget isn't as big as some members, but feel free to give your 2 cents.

- leather strap, preferably crocodile/gator

- reputable name with some history behind it

- skeleton (clear front and back, or at least clear back)

- budget is $2000 U.S.

Again any ideas will help.

Thanks.

Chronoswiss.They make beautiful watches,i think some of them have a skeleton back,nice movement,reasonable prices.I believe you can find a watch for 2k.

If you are not fussy about bracelets and skeleton backs,lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu speedmaster.lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu has been around for years and have an excellent product

Chronoswiss.They make beautiful watches,i think some of them have a skeleton back,nice movement,reasonable prices.I believe you can find a watch for 2k.

If you are not fussy about bracelets and skeleton backs,lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu speedmaster.lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu has been around for years and have an excellent product

The chornoswiss Opus will set him back around 3.5-4k used.

My pick would be a chonoswiss regulateur

Whoever said he has to get an Opus.There are some models in the 2k range especially used

Also I forgot to mention, I would prefer it to be used.

Where are some reputable places to purchase, online or in person...I live in Toronto, Canada.

Whoever said he has to get an Opus.There are some models in the 2k range especially used

you mentioned CS and he mentioned the front and back skeleton so i figured id throw that in as well.

• 4 weeks later...

My roadster was about $10k, but it's the two-tone chronogragh. I know they have non-chrono versions in all stainless steel that are a lot cheaper.

All Chronoswiss watches have the open back.

I would like to know which ones you have seen for less than $2k, I may want one.

Mose

If anyone knows where to purchase new Chronoswiss watches at good prices please feel free to comment. I'm still in my search for a skeleton, or at least open back watch. Any ideas?