Looking for a watch any suggestions?

55Fanatic

Im graduating from college in a few months and I have begun to look for a grad present. I have been in to watches for as long as I could remember. Currently I have an lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu Sea Master as a daily, it takes a beating and after a good polish lookes brand new after 4 years.

Currently I have my eyes set on a Bentley Motors Breitling. When looking for a watch for my dad a few months ago we saw this and almost got it for him. He ended up with a Vacheron Constantine. What I liked about the bentley motors was the huge face and bezel that just attracted the eye. A couple months have gone by and Im wondering if that watch is going to be in style for a long period of time or is it the type of watch that in like 5 or 6 years Im not really going to want to wear? We were given a price of just about $6k for it, which was $2k under what thesticker price said.

Talking with some other folks about watches they said it sounds like I want to get a rolex. Now although I love the look of Rolex, the watches are all over the place, EVERYONE has one. I want something a little eye catching and kind of classic looking. I have a VERY big wrist(9-10" around) and goes to an even bigger fore arm. I am looking to spend anywhere from $5-7K. What could you all recomend?

Panerai if you can find one for this price.

-Olivier

Panerai if you can find one for this price.

-Olivier

He can get very many Panerai choices in his price range. Call me when you're ready on whatever you choose.

do you have a showroom? If I were to come to NY to look at the various watches? I am still kind of gauging to see a style I like, I will prolly be in the city in a week or two