Bugatti Veyron run!! 3/25

Speedracer38

I know you guys just had a run today but its already time to start planning the next one!! As many of you know I am always visiting Miller Motorcars and I have been told the Veyron will be there from the 22nd-26th. They are giving test drives to potential customers so its not like its going to be sitting in the showroom. An idea I was playing with was to make this the Greenwich run combined with the Veyron run. Plus weather should be better by then. You guys in NY and NJ can coordinate and convoy to Greenwich. After checking out the Veyron we can walk across the street to the Ferrari dealer and check out the inventory and get a tour of the dealership. After taking a tour of the Ferrari dealer we can head out for a nice run up the Merritt to a reservoir for a nice photo op. After that we can take a drive to somewhere in Stamford or Greenwich and get some lunch. I'm really excited for this and I might have a couple surprises :) *The date might change but I highly doubt it and I will keep everyone posted* I'm obviously IN.....who else?

(1)Speedracer38

(2)Ghost-Gallardo

(3)993 Guy-993 C2

(4)Greg G-Riding with Clyde?

(5)Noahlh-GDC

(6)Rob Ferretti-POS or GDC?

(7)Ferrarispeed28-??

(8)JTMGallardo-Gallardo

(9)DodgeViper01-Viper RT/10

(10)Lamarossa-not sure yet

(11)Notoboy-355

(12)Arrwin - 993 C4S