Jaeger Le Couture watch opinions...

55Fanatic

Hey all went watch shopping this weekend trying to find something that I like...

I ran accross this gem and I liked it alot...

mastercalendar7mh.jpg

but with stainless steel band... Has the show case back to it too, which is VERY cool. It was retail $8,950. Do these get discounted at all?

Also I saw the rolex Datejust and liked them, silver or white face with a smooth bezel and the smooth bracelet... kinda like this one...

http://www.dotcom-life.com/joyful-watch/ma...eroman-0001.jpg

This would be for a college graduation gift... Unless Im an idiot and Im way off I know the rolex(I think around $4K?) is in the price range even with no discount but what is the discounting like on the JLCs? I have heard I should easily get 30% off from an authorized dealer? which may put it in to my price range. I would really like that Master Calendar

I was actually able to get a little more than 30% off through a friend up here in boston... he works at Alpha lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu, I havent picked it up yet but we are going to try and also work out a deal for a watch for my mom. We bought a Royal Eagle VC from them earlier in the year

What other watches do you carry?

• 2 weeks later...

JLC is a great time piece. I have a Master Moon and love it. The exhibition back is terrific too. Mine has a leather strap which has a great clasp. You can't go wrong with JLC and they are a true manufacture. Don't pay retail though. You should be able to easily get 30% off.

• 2 months later...

JLC rocks.That is one brand that is getting more and more recognition as time passes